What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A device used to analyze MetaTrader 4 charts using technical indicators and price action patterns to assist you with your trading.
- Teaching you how to combine technical indicators and candlestick patterns for chart
- Allowing you to monitor multiple currency pairs and timeframes fast and effectively
- Teaching you how to place and manage your trades when there is a trading signal
- Showing you how to select the technical indicators and candlestick patterns
- Showing you how to analyse charts and alert you to trading signals
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Analyser scores 73.17/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://forexanalyser.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: forexanalyser.com you’ll also be taken through to forexanalyser.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)